• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 william

william

Wally Donald

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

hi fellow footscray followers,i have followed your site with interest over the last couple of years and have finally decided to be proactive on the topic.i have printed over
1000 car stickers and 30 t shirts and intend to hand them out at our first game on saturday , i guess to test the interest of supporters.i plan to set up on the bridge ,
close to the bulldog merchandise tent. i will be arriving from tasmania so if all goes well will be there at about 12 30 .come and give me and a few of my friends some moral support it would be great to catch up and have a chat. cheers william andrew

#2 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

Thanks to Bill for going to the trouble of printing off the stickers & t shirts. Even more kudos in that he came all the way from Tasmania to do it. Great stuff again I certainly picked up mine.

#3 SonOfScray

SonOfScray

Arthur 'Nance' Williams

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

How did it go? generate any discussion?

I arrived late to the game so never got the time to wander over. I seem to get a fairly hostile reaction when I raise the topic.

#4 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

My previous post was done in a hurry as I didn't have the time to do it properly.

So a week ago Bill came over from Tasmania and he was standing just down from the bridge that leads to the stadium from Spencer Street Station ( I refuse to refer to that train station as "Daniel Daniel Station", to me it is Spencer Street Station)

I spoke with Bill only too briefly due to myself having to attend a pre arranged meeting with some other blokes. However there were many stickers printed and Bill was handing them out to people approaching him.

Once the stand alone team for the 'Scooby Doos' is officially announced, this issue will gain more momentum. It wouldn't be hard for Peter Gordon to change his stance, he didn't change our name like the billionaire did and it would also be easier for him (and the board) to be removed should they stay on the same track with the debt getting larger.

If your reading this Bill, thanks again for all your efforts, marvellous to come here all prepared from Tasmania. Remember travelling from Hobart as Bill did is more challenging than coming from New South Wales or South Australia as you can't get a bus, train, motor bike push bike, car or camel to take you from Tasmania to Melbourne. Only two methods will get you there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users