1 reply to this topic

#1 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Vernon Banbury

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:21 PM

Jeff Kennett should mind his own business when it comes to telling other clubs what they should do. I watched Before the Bounce on foxtel last night and I was really impressed with Mike Sheahan. He told Jason Dunstall just exactly what he thought of Kennett's arrogance and reminded him that Hawthorn were on their knees ten years ago. As for Kennett only wanting five Victorian clubs, well what a joke. His club Hawthorn would go as the five clubs the AFL would keep would be Essendon, Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond and Geelong. I do not want to lose any of our Victorian Clubs. Brad Johnson was on before the bounce as well, he is such a likeable bloke as well as a great footballer.

I like Hawthorn and would hate to see them go interstate. I would imagine most Hawthorn supporters would not agree with Jeff Kennett and would be cringing at him involving their club in such negative and arrogant comments. Melbourne is Melbourne and how on earth could they relocate to Gold Coast. All that tradition completely down the gurgler.

#2 DMcG

DMcG

William 'Ching' Harris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

Jeff Kennett is arrogant. In other news, fish can swim.

One of my best mates actually hates Kennett so much, that when he took over as Hawks president, he changed teams to Collingwood!
Extreme Measures.

Melbourne is the oldest football club on earth, it must be preserved. Heritage listed if you will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users