2 replies to this topic

#1 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Vernon Banbury

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:53 AM

Did anyone catch the comments of Bruce the goose on channel 7 on Sunday? I love Rioli but Bruce just went on and on about him all the time. Ryan Griffen, Cooney and Robert Murphy were all fantastic and Cross was so brave but Bruce just wanted to talk about Rioli, Buddy and Hawthorn. They went on and on about Hawthorn's injuries and failed to mention that Hargrave was actually in hospital. We had injuries too but all Bruce the goose wanted to talk about was Hawthorn's injuries and Rioli. As I mentioned before I love Rioli and think he is fantastic but there were other great players out there as well and Bruce just ignored our players efforts. Start becoming more professional Bruce. You can do it if you try.

#2 Lisbon

Lisbon

Joe Marmo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

Never underestimate the power of a commentator to ruin your game for you, even if your team wins...

#3 DMcG

DMcG

William 'Ching' Harris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

Never underestimate the power of a commentator to ruin your game for you, even if your team wins...

Haven't watched this game on tv yet, but Bruce is one of the better ones. Try watching Tony Shaw on Fox Sports. Or Robert Walls. That will send you to flicking over to another channel super fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users