Amelia Jane's Content

There have been 4 items by Amelia Jane (Search limited from 20-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1702 55 years later...

Posted by Amelia Jane on 25 September 2016 - 11:10 AM in Footscray Football Club

Luke Beveridge is a brilliant coach.   He is tough but fair and knows how to play the opposition.  Also is very caring and supportive to his players and they play for him. 

#1700 What is the best football show on TV ?

Posted by Amelia Jane on 17 September 2016 - 01:14 AM in AFL General

I agree about Footy Classified - it would be a lot better without the shouting and fighting.  The Winners is a great show - just pure football.  The Footy Show,  The Sunday footy show and Bounce are all dreadful.  All in-jokes that are not funny and know it all ex footballers who love sticking knives in the backs of current players. 

#1699 Marcus Bontempelli

Posted by Amelia Jane on 17 September 2016 - 01:09 AM in Footscray Football Club

What a fantastic player he is turning out to be.  So poised, talented and skilled.  He has really taken the next step and probably will be our next captain. 

#1690 What is the best football show on TV ?

Posted by Amelia Jane on 15 May 2016 - 10:57 PM in AFL General

I am getting a bit tired of the constant stats discussion on every football discussion show.  Hearing the likes of David King analysing every move and incident in games is incredibly boring and clinical.  360 on Foxtel is a good show and I often enjoy Open Mike.  Footy Classified is another I like but the others do nothing for me.  Too many in-jokes that are not funny and too many ex-footballers who are not cut out for media work or presenting.