#1 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

The club is withering on the vine.

We can all call for Paul's 5th cousin to be sacked as coach and I am not sure of my view on him. Hawthorn have in the last 50 years had some very good coaches at their club the likes of Kennedy, Parkin, Jeans, Clarkson)- I would say that we are at the other end in that regard.

However sacking another coach papers over the cracks. The club is in strife off the field- hopefully for the next 7 days the club is scrutinised to the same level that the Central Demons have been all this season Because if we are not given the once over with the microscope, then it is confirmed that we are considered to be an irrelevant two bit collective.

The club needs to be given the once over- lets hope it begins now.

I want to hear tomorrow morning Mark Fine on SEN 1116 put the oxy torch on us. Then the others can join in from Caro, Dermie, Jon Anderson on Monday morning during his 625am spot with Ross and John. No more pussy footing around- get right into the club. this is what the 27,000 members need to hear.

#2 Johnny Craddock

Johnny Craddock

Wally Donald

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Action needs to be taken Caveman. We need an overhaul of what we are teaching these kids at training...judging on tonight's performance, its just handball and even then, we couldn't get it right. We need some leaders out there, men like Sutton and Johnny Craddock of days gone by...what would they think now watching that dribble?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users