1 reply to this topic

#1 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Vernon Banbury

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:48 AM

I am horrified at our loss over the weekend to the Country Cats. I am hoping that a lot of our players were still recovering from the virus that has ravaged the club. Therefore at least we have an excuse and know that we can play a lot better. If the players were all healthy then what a poor performance. I hate rubbishing players but we were so inept, flat and looked shell-shocked. We are such a better team that that.

#2 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:16 AM

I am horrified at our loss over the weekend to the Country Cats. I am hoping that a lot of our players were still recovering from the virus that has ravaged the club. Therefore at least we have an excuse and know that we can play a lot better. If the players were all healthy then what a poor performance. I hate rubbishing players but we were so inept, flat and looked shell-shocked. We are such a better team that that.

Well another loss a few hours ago and now we face the Western Bombers. Then it will be the Eastern Magpies in the first week of the finals.

So next week against the Western Bombers is not crucial, because we will finish fourth no matter what.

Hopefully Barry Hall can kick a heap against the Western Bombers and be our first winner of the Coleman Medal since Simon Beasley did 25 years ago, back in 1985

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users