• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Craig

Craig

Wally Donald

• Root Admin
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:41 PM

The FNWB forum has now been updated to use Invision Power Board software. This software has a lot more features and is more flexible than the old phpBB forum. All of the data should have been converted across except your avatars. Please note that you will have to re-add these yourself.

If you come across any problems please let me know here.
wmn.com.au

#2 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Vernon Banbury

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:33 AM

This is great- it is easier to use and more colourful. Thanks for changing it. :(

#3 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:03 PM

What makes this Forum so good is that you can start a topic- then underneath give a brief description of what you mean

So for example -- if you wanted to discuss how Kelvin Templeton was a genius and never received the due kudos that he so deserved.

You could announce your topic (as it is in bold for this example) and then underneath you can provide its message

eg below

THE GREAT KELVIN TEMPLETON
most underrated player of all time

No doubt this is a better design- though avators have to be added again- it wasn't possible to transfer them across from the old FORUM.

#4 Craig

Craig

Wally Donald

• Root Admin
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:33 PM

Unfortunately you will have to re-add your avatars once again. Due to the license I have had to re-install the forum software. Also for some reason the IP.Board.Pro skin images weren't included. Sorry for any inconveniences.
wmn.com.au

#5 Craig

Craig

Wally Donald

• Root Admin
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:39 PM

New forum skin has now been installed! I hope you all like it. I think it gives a nice 'Footscray' feel like the old forum, but modernised a bit. You can leave any feedback or comments here.
wmn.com.au

#6 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • 807 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

New forum skin has now been installed! I hope you all like it. I think it gives a nice 'Footscray' feel like the old forum, but modernised a bit. You can leave any feedback or comments here.

Yes it has a great design and appearance in my view. Very colourful and more avenues to explore.

#7 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:18 PM

Also the text, font and other options have been re-included having dropped off the Forum for a while due to a few gremlins. however now they are all back.

#8 Craig

Craig

Wally Donald

• Root Admin
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

The forum software has just been updated. Please be patient while we re-design the skin.
wmn.com.au

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users