No replies to this topic

#1 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:38 AM

The great Bill Hunter has sadly left us.

It has been frequently mentioned how he appeared in Muriels Wedding and a couple of other movies.

But what about his role in Blue Murder as high ranking New South Wales policeman Angus McDonald- black Angus.

Remember when Mick Drury (played by Steve Bastoni) is in Hospital recovering from his shooting and black Angus marches into the Hospital ward like he is General Patton and gives him a hard time?

"Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am?" "I am Angus McDonald- Highest ranking officer in the .............. and your accusing Roger of taking a bribe?

That was a ripper of a role he played, though I don't know whether Bill Hunter actually looked like the real Angus McDonald.

"Speaking of Muriels Wedding and 'Do you' or in this case- Don't you know who I am, apparently (well it is common knowledge to those in the know there) that one of the stars in that movie allegedly attempted to steal some items from Tullamarine Airport. Said star (not Bill thankfully) gave that time honoured response of 'Don't you know who I am' when questioned as to why a pair of sunglasses ended up in a handbag.

Got out of that though- though it could have become a big incident- another Winona Ryder type thing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users