3 replies to this topic

#1 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:52 AM

Once again, when we kick to the left hand end (Punt Road End) in the first quarter in a final we lose.

I am not superstitious- but I just can't help noticing how our finals WINS at the MCG occur when we kick to the-

Ponsford Stand
end in the FIRST and third quarters

and go to the

Punt Road End in the second and FOURTH quarters. Last week was a perfect example of how this as was the week before.

Probably just co-incidence, but it seems to happen each time for some unknown reason.

We can't blame John Nicholls er Big Nick aka Nick Reiwoldt for this last night because Brad Johnson won the toss.

#2 Lisbon

Lisbon

Joe Marmo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:49 AM

Someone should have told him. Anyway, it's goodbye Mr. Johnson, and thanks for everything. Keep around though, we'll always need the likes of you.
With Grant gone, and now Johnno, who'll be the next Footscray icon? My money's on Murphy.

#3 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Vernon Banbury

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

I think Murphy will be one of our new icons. Other candidates for me are Cooney, Lake, and Griffen.

#4 Caveman

Caveman

Arthur Olliver

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

Someone should have told him. Anyway, it's goodbye Mr. Johnson, and thanks for everything. Keep around though, we'll always need the likes of you.
With Grant gone, and now Johnno, who'll be the next Footscray icon? My money's on Murphy.

Mr Lake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users